Barn rules exist for your safety and the safety of others. Horses are beautiful, unpredictable, extremely powerful and can cause serious harm or death to people or themselves. Please always be aware of your surroundings and follow the basic barn rules.
- If you turn it on, turn it off.
- If you open it, close it.
- If you use it, put it back.
- If you smoke – DON’T!
- Absolutely no alcohol on the premises.
- No foul language.
- Be on time for scheduled appointments.
- Throw all garbage in the garbage cans.
- Park in designated areas.
- If you need to reach us, email or text messages are the best.
- Close stall gates even when horses are not in them.
- Dress appropriately for weather conditions. No open toed shoes.
- Do not give horses extra feed or hay without the management’s
- Be nice to the horses and the humans at all times.
- No visitor pets are allowed.
- All rules and regulations are subject to change.