Our holistic counseling approach is based on the belief that all aspects of an individual must be considered in order to bring about the most significant and lasting changes. We take into consideration the emotional, physical, mental, social and spiritual elements of an individual.
- Emotional: Emotional health involves freedom from excessive stress, tension, conflicts, depression, anxiety, etc.
- Physical: Physical health involves the functioning of various physiological systems of the body, To be physically healthy an individual will possess normal body weight, good vision, healthy skin, proper dental conditions, good neuro-muscular coordination, etc.
- Mental: Mental health involves a balanced state of mind. A person will possess problem solving abilities and should be able to distinguish between right and wrong, etc.
- Social: The social element is concerned with the adjustment of an individual within the society or community. This includes the ability to form and maintain close relationships.
- Spiritual: Spiritual health focuses on the belief in a higher power and how this affects all other aspects of an individuals life.